First 10Gb symmetrical Gateway Ultra High-speed Optical Fiber
TDGB900pro supports ultra-high-speed optical fiber on WAN side and provides 4 x 2.5GbE or 4 x GbE + 1 x 10GbE on LAN side.
VoIP services are supported through FXS ports.
TDGB900Pro provides end users with the utmost enjoyment in home entertainment for UHD IPTV, VR/AR interactive games, Internet access, video conferencing, advanced VoIP phone features.
- Coexistence with GPON and GEPON
- The 10 Gigabit PON wavelengths (1,577 nm down/ 1,270 nm up) differ from GPON and EPON (1,490 nm down/ 1,310 nm up), allowing it to coexist on the same fiber with either of the Gigabit PONs.
- Better user experience to fulfill emerging bandwidth-hungry technologies (such as Ultra HD TV and augmented-reality gaming)
- Unprecedented Wi-Fi dead-zone eliminator: IEEE 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 (Wi-Fi: 12 spatial streams)
- Zero CapEx on 10 gigabit Ethernet upgrades
- Coexistence with existing Cat. 5e Ethernet cabling under IEEE 802.3bz compliance
- The best in terms of bandwidth C/P ratio CPE among all FTTH options
- Single Firmware Multiple OLT interoperability